Friday 16 November 2012

MB Update Twelve: Everything In Its Place

...Chamber of the whatnow?
...Hm.
Hm.  So, that's not fatal, then?
...I don't suppose I can have some of that when we're done?
Mmkay.
That was me summoning your doom.
Good luck, assholes.
AHAHAHA!  GO, MY TINY LITTLE MINIONS!
The rogue is dead!
Long live the rogue!
And it will be you.
Oh, yes, the swarm was well and truly unleashed.
So, what's up next?
Ooooh.  I like the sounds of that.
...Devious.  I like it.
...Hm.
...Oooooh.  That sounds like much more
Hehehehe.  Good luck with that.
Pfff.  Magically unlocking is for people who are too lame to pick locks.
Seriously, it's not that hard.
Laaaaaaaaaaame.
...Didn't you just establish that?
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
No shit.
I mean, I love treasure as much as the next guy, but when I see a huge-ass cage full of treasure?  I'm gettin' the fuck out.
BUT HE'S DEAD!
Who's fault was that, hmmmmm?

Finally they catch on.
Sorry, that was my stomach.
HOLY SHIT KEYS
Hahaha good luck with that.
Nah.  It's a trick to drive you insane.
Yes, listen to your friend.
He's actually not a dumbass.
...Huh.  He has a pretty fragile psyche.
...Wow, what an asshole.  Just leaving your friend there like that.
...Can I have some of that treasure when I leave?
Along with the spores, of course.
FREEEEEDOOOOOOM
What's the next chamber like?
...That's not so bad.
Seriously, I see worse most Tuesdays.
Boring.
Oooh.
Ahaha!  Prepare to meet your doom!
It can throw a fucking button.
You're in the Isles now.
Anything can happen.
Including death!
Especially death.
Oh, you did.  But you fought the law.
Because the law won.
I am the law, by the way.  Representative of Sheogorath and whatnot.
Lost a fight or died in a fight?
Because no matter who you are, you've fought somebody better than you.
:3
I'm his apprentice, now?  I thought I was just a representative.
(Is that an upgrade or a downgrade?  I can't tell)
Oh god.  These warp pa-BLAUGUALHALGUHGL.
Ewwwwwwwwwww.
OH GOD WE'RE UNDER ATTACK
KILL EM
KILL EM ALL
WHAT ABOUT THOSE KNIGHTS
THEY WERE ALL CRYSTALLINE AN-
Hey.  Wait a minute...
Hmm...
Anyways, you said I'd be rewarded?
Eh.  Sword's a sword.
Sweet.
You too!
...Wait, the knights!  Tell me about the knights, man!  Or, uh, mer, I suppose.
I'm okay.  Just tell me about the damn knights.
I'm from Cyrodiil.  I've been here about a day now.
Huh.  Neat.
Alright.  Take care of yourself.
They seem to be cowering quite a bit.
Well that was exciting!
Also, this sword is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment