Thursday 8 November 2012

MB Update Eight: Don't Cross The Streams!


So, kill this Gatekeeper... Hm.

 That is a really big mushroom.
 ...Where are these assholes going?
 ...That's pretty.
 Aha!  The Gatekeeper!
 ...What if I do this?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA oohhh right in your face
What are you gonna do?

"I will feed you to the Gatekeeper."

._.

 ...Right then, sir.
Sooo, the Gates...?

 ...So, he doesn't really let anybody in, then?  Is that why you've made this little town?
 ...That's not what he told me.

HAHA YOU'RE NOT THE CHOSEN ONE!

YOU!  PURPLE DUDE!  WHAT'S YOUR STORY?
 ...Wow, I love you already!  What do you know about the Gatekeeper?
 Aha.  The Gates of Mania and Dementia.
 Unless I kill him.  So, what's your deal?
 ...Yep, I am loving you.

TAKE ME NOW, YOU GIGANTIC ASSHOLE
 I imagine that's because you don't know them.
 ...They don't seem to be doing to well.
 

 ...Oh dear.  I'm going to have to deal with this guy.
I need a drink.
 This looks like just the place.
 I need... information.  About the Gatekeeper.
 Hmmm...
 ...I'm sure.  More in the open and whatnot.
 So, uh, what do you know about the Gatekeeper?
 I have to say, the rumour is right.
 I am pretty good with a lockpick.

 And then we go through the gates.  Splendid.
So, what's with the Garden?

 

 It does.  Just show the way.
 MOTHER OF GODS HE RUNS FAST.
 Dude, it was an easy lock.  You can't seriously have needed my help.
 ...Huh.  Big.
 Sweet.  When can I expect these?

 My friend, if you can deliver, I will go hunting with you any time.
 Alright, let's head out.
 Right.  Here's the plan.  You hold back.  I'll see if I can sneak up on him.  Once I've got his attention, you join the fray.
Got it?
"This plan has good bones."
Splendid.
 ...
 Huh.  That was startlingly easy.
 Now I am the Keymaster.
 Damn.  That is gorgeo-AAA!
 Holy crap, you're as bad as Lachance.
 I have never known a time where people have had plans for me and it has gone well.
All neurotic worrying aside, can you tell me about the two halves?

 Right.  So, I've got the Mania Key.  I'm guessing that's the door I'll be going through?
 What if I'm just generally insane?  Can I go through both doors at once?
This is merely hypothetical, mind you.
 No worries.  I try not to.
 ...You are horrible at reassurance.
Tell me about New Sheoth?
Like, where can I find it?
 Lord Sheogorath being in the Palace district, I presume.
 Kinky.
 ...Kinky?  I guess?
 My detriment is something I try to avoid.
 Anything in particular I should know?
 Right-o.  OI, JAYRED!
 Alright done that, mate.
 The doors, or them?
Funnily enough, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment