Friday 9 November 2012

MB Update 9: Get 'Em Right Between The Eyes

 
 Hm.  It might be wise to see if there's anything else I can do here before I leave.
 ...This is a likely-looking place for exploration!
 Right, here goes nothing!
 The hells is that?
 Whatever.  It's dead.

 Hm... odd crystalline structures... deposits of ore... these might be important!
 ...These are ugly.
 So shiny o_o
 Lizaaaaards eeverywheeere
This place is weird.
I miss my booze
 I SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD.
 Huh.  These things seem to have their own religion.  Interesting.
I wonder if anybody's bothered to study this?
 Goddamn.  How is everything in this world so pretty?
 Seriously!  Look at that sky!
 Ooooh.  I wonder what this tower is for?
 And now to pass through the gates of the Fringe!
 If I can just find the fucking keyhole
Fuck it's dark.
 ...Huh.  So this is Mania.
It's not so bad.
 ...He jumped off!
 What did you do that for, man?
I only wanted to shoot you in the face!


 Oh my god.  This place is gorgeo-AUUUGH GRUMMITES
 Fuckin' Grummites, man.
 Man, even the deadly insects are gorgeous.
 AHAHA NOT SO HERETICAL WITH AN ARROW STICKING OUT OF YOUR STUPID-LOOKING FACE, ARE YOU?
ALTHOUGH TO BE FAIR THE STUPID LOOK IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T REALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO WORK OUT THE WHOLE "ARROW" THING.
MY BAD.
Heh.  Shot through from a hundred feet.
Damn, I'm good.
 D'you know, I think the mysterious words might be right.  Bliss is a pretty good work for how I'm feeling.
...OH GOD I'M HAPPY SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN FUCK
 Sotalklikethisthen?
 Don'tthinkIcantalkmuchfasterthanthis.IsthisNewSheoth?
 AndSheogorathisinthepalace,right?  Fuck it.  My lips are tired.
 ...Riiiight. 
I need sleep.
 Well, this looks good enough.
 No promises.
 20 gold?  Hm.  Bit more pricey than I'd like...
You're not going to cast out to sea in the middle of the night, are you?
 ...You didn't answer my question >8I
 Oh, hey, I get my own shrine.  Fun.
I will never use this.
 It's a nice room, all things considered.
 Right.  Lovely sleep.  Time to go see the Lord of the Realm.
 ...Is he... clapping?
That's... good, right?
WELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment