Saturday 29 September 2012

Update Three: LEEEEEEEEEX!


GODDAMMIT ORMIL


THAT BOTTLE WAS WORTH FIVE SEPTIMS. TOPS.


Nice try, asshole.


GRO-MARAD YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.


...Wait.  So, he wasn't hired by Ormil to kill me?


...And nobody thought to wake the trained marksman up?


...Hold on, I'm trying to think of everybody I've pissed off lately.


...Dude, you're an orc.  I think you can take them.


So, uh, exactly how well-armed are these thieves?


Well somebody sure is a lot of help today.


Not going to lie, they just make me nervous.



RIGHT IN YER HEAD!


...ALCOHOL.  SWEET, SWEET ALCOHOL.


[Missing screencaps: Killing the rest of the Brigands.  Sorry!]

I'm tempted to do the same.

Waitwaitwaitwait.  Loot?



...You dumbass.


You dumbass!


...It was never clever!  You dumbass!


...And you never considered that somebody would try to force you to tell them where it was?  You are such a moron!


Finally you realise that pretending you have a massive treasure hidden in your inn was a bad idea.  Dumbass.


I'd better get some more booze out of this.


Why the hell wouldn't you wake me up?  You know full well that I was trained by one of the best archers in Valenwood.




Godsdammit.


Not really.


...You took the reward that I earned?  Gods are you ever an asshole.


Right.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to see a man about a house.


SCORE.


My complaint is that the Watch stole my house.


Here, have some money.



Yes, that does sound like my pla-TWO THOUSAND SEPTIMS FOR MY OWN HOUSE?


....A buyer, for my house.  My house.
 
You realise it's a complete shithole, right?


 ...Here, have some money.



Now, was that so hard?


Yes.  I am well aware of that.


Spruce it up with some...?


No.


There is no way that-


BULLSHIT.


LLLEEEEEEEX!


Give me my furniture back and I won't put an arrow through your skull.


Eh.  Dark Brotherhood's not so bad.  Everybody needs to make money somehow.




Fucking finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment