Sunday 6 January 2013

Bless Harder: Update 3: Boris

I can say it was definitely not a rabbit.
Right, time to pick up some armour.
Lots of Legion gear... Oh well, it'll do.
Oh!  We weren't the only survivors!  Splendid!
I hope so.
...Turns out we couldn't.
...Remind me to never get in a fight with a dragon again.
I have decided I do not much care for being attacked.

Yes, I'd imagine most people would agree.
Go back and check.  No scales off my tail.
Yes.  It's called a keep getting torn apart by a dragon.
Oh, shut up.
Right-oooh!  Books!
It's always good to have help.  We'll be glad to have you along.
Hm... what did mother say about picking locks?
Oh, right.  "Don't be terrible at it."
Well that's... gruesome.
Hm.  Looks like two soldiers are standing on an oil patch...
They all got set on fire and died :3
Hm... onward to the bowels of the earth!
Oooh, some of these people have bows and arrows!  They're mine now.
Damn I look good.
Huh?  What's a drawbridge doing here?
Yeah, but now the way back is blocked...
I'm not going down the waterfall.  Could we find an alternate route?
...Oh dear.
Of course the alternate route is through a spider nest!  Why would I expect anything different?
Hadavar, maybe I ca-
Or, yeah, you could charge right into them so I can't get a clear fireblast off at them.  That works too.
Snakes I can deal with.  Spiders...?
Bleh.  Just look at them.
I could probably take her by surprise while sneaking up on her...
 Turns out I can.  Most effectively, at that.
So was I...
Well, onward to destiny, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. You'd be surprised how rarely people are willing to negotiate. You'd think they would value their lives or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, so much delicious sarcasm here. And most of it right in line with my thoughts when I played this first part o the game!

    ReplyDelete